- Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment.
- Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust.
- Peel off the transparent backing film from the window film. (Very Important!!!)
- Spray a lot of water or soapy water both on the SMOOTH side of the window film and the window, then install the window film onto the window.
- Use the soft towel or squeegee to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed.
- Trim off the margins, use a cloth to flatten out the film. Here you go!
How to Find and Peel Off the Clear Backing Film:
Step 1 - Please wet one window film corner and use your fingers to twist it for a while to loosen the attachment between the window film and clear backing film; Step 2 - Please attach a sticky tape to the side of the clear backing film corner (we have also attached a small sticky tape on each roll of window film for your convenience), and then press it for effective attachment; Step 3 - And then you are able to separate the clear backing film from the window film easily.
Size and Packaging
Size: 45/60/90x100cm. Please measure and record the length and width of each piece of glass you plan to tint first. Suggest buy 5-15% more for waste or scrap.
PACKAGE INCLUDES: One continuous roll (not separate pieces): 45/60/90x100cm. We’ll package them line with EPE,outer layer of bubble film to protect them. Some special product will be protected by paper tube.
Turn your home into a paradise with lovely window film!